Like every on-line multiplayer recreation, you’re going to come across error codes whereas enjoying Overwatch 2 — it’s inevitable. From log-in points to extra widespread server points, you by no means know whenever you’ll be hit with an oddball error code which means completely nothing to you. Clearly, Overwatch 2 has been hit with extra points than ordinary after a series of launch-day DDoS attacks which have brought on servers to go awry and created sluggish queue occasions.
When you’ve been hit with an error message whereas attempting to get right into a recreation, it could be irritating attempting to determine what’s incorrect and methods to repair it. We’ve taken a have a look at a number of the most typical error codes, checked in on what they imply, and explored options for every one. Sadly, the commonest options are going to be restarting your recreation and hoping that one thing adjustments or ready for bigger server points to be solved by Blizzard, however at the least you’ll know what the issue is.
Under are a number of the most typical error codes that Overwatch 2 gamers will run into, together with hyperlinks to official Blizzard suggestions on methods to repair the difficulty.
- LC-202 – disconnected from recreation server
- LC-208 – unable to connect with Overwatch on console
- BN-054 – unable to log you in, please attempt once more later
- LS-403 – account has been banned or suspended
- BN-115 – unable to log in
- BN-564 – unable to log you in, please attempt once more later
- WS-37403-7 – can’t log in
- HF-504 – drawback putting in a patch
- BC-101 – consumer fails to connect with the server
When you’re working into an error code, it’s most likely a easy one. Listed here are just a few fast steps you’ll be able to take:
- Make sure that the Overwatch 2 servers aren’t experiencing widespread issues. You may verify the official Overwatch Twitter account or verify the server standing on an internet site like Downdector.
- Shut Overwatch 2, restart your console or PC, then relaunch the sport.
- Restart your web router, and be sure to aren’t experiencing any native connectivity points.
- Make sure that your Battle Web account is ready up correctly.