The total soundtrack checklist for Don’t Fear Darling has been launched – test it out beneath.
Olivia Wilde’s Fifties sci-fi thriller is launched in cinemas at the moment (September 23) and encompasses a period-appropriate soundtrack together with artists similar to Ray Charles, Little Willie John, The Chords and extra.
A synopsis for Don’t Fear Darling reads: “Within the Fifties, Alice and Jack stay within the idealized group of Victory, an experimental firm city that homes the boys who work on a top-secret challenge. Whereas the husbands toil away, the wives get to benefit from the magnificence, luxurious and debauchery of their seemingly good paradise.
“Nevertheless, when cracks in her idyllic life start to look, exposing flashes of one thing sinister lurking beneath the floor, Alice can’t assist however query precisely what she’s doing in Victory.”
The soundtrack, curated by music editor Invoice Bernstein, additionally options an authentic music by Harry Styles – who stars as Jack Chambers – performed in the film by Styles and Florence Pugh, who performs his spouse Alice.
Check out the complete checklist of songs right here:
- ‘The Proper Time’ – Ray Charles
- ‘Bang Bang’ – Dizzy Gillespie
- ‘The place or When’ – Benny Goodman Trio
- ‘Comin’ Residence Child’ – Mel Tormé
- ‘Oogum Boogum Track’ – Brenton Wooden
- ‘Tears on My Pillow’ – Little Anthony & The Imperials
- ‘Twilight Time’ – The Platters
- ‘Sh-Growth’ – The Chords
- ‘Want Your Love So Unhealthy’ – Little Willie John
- ‘Sleep Stroll’ – Santo & Johnny
- ‘You Belong To Me’ – Helen Foster and the Rovers
- ‘Somebody To Watch Over Me’ – Ella Fitzgerald
- ‘With You All of the Time’ – Florence Pugh and Harry Types
Don’t Fear Darling additionally options an authentic rating composed by John Powell, which you’ll be able to take heed to beneath.
In a four-star review of Don’t Worry Darling, NME wrote: “It’s, admittedly, fairly exhausting to look at Don’t Fear Darling and never take into consideration the accompanying gossip.
“What we’re attempting to say is a very fairly good movie has been overshadowed needlessly. And that’s an actual disgrace.”
Don’t Fear Darling is out in cinemas now.